Guides for the Submission of Papers to Variance
Variance offers an unparalleled platform to expose your ideas and research to risk professionals worldwide. Please submit your manuscript today!
Papers on a variety of subjects are welcome, but they should meet the following standards:
- The topic selected must be relevant to casualty actuarial science.
- The subject matter must fit into one or more of the following categories:
- Research—contains original ideas or new material
- Educational—for actuaries or others involved in the analysis, modeling, or management of risk
- Practical—provides synthesis of existing distinct processes, solutions to substantive problems, expositions of actuarial practices, compilation of current techniques, or other practical applications.
Read the complete guidelines and submission instructions before submitting a paper.